Are you planning for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine and Worrying about hostel accommodations? Here is the list of most popular medical universities in the country that offer the best accommodations to foreign students including Hostel facilities. The cost of a hostel and living is easily manageable for the applicants.
MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is one of the excellent options to study MBBS as they offer the quality of education at affordable prices. It has eminent medical universities which have been recognized by MCI, WHO, and other medical organizations. The university in Ukraine is popular all over the world which focuses on practical and theoretical knowledge. It offers medical education to the students at renowned colleges which have many top medical professionals in the world.
The university in Ukraine offers the course in the English language which is easier for students to understand and students don’t need to give IELTS or TOEFL exam for MBBS admission in Ukraine. Students get highly experienced and qualified teaching staff who give proper guidance in each field. Top-class infrastructure which is equipped with the latest technology to train the students at laboratories. Applicants get proper training for the FMGE exam and have a high passing percentage.
Ukraine is a budget-friendly abroad destination for students to pursue medical education. The average MBBS in Ukraine fees is USD 29000 to USD 35000 for the 6 years of the program which include tuition fees, hostel fees, etc. The institutes in Ukraine offer courses in medicine, pediatric, dentistry, nursing, and many other courses offered to the students.
MBBS in Ukraine Highlights 2021
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria to get entrance to the university. They need to qualify for the NEET exam to successfully get admission. It is compulsory for Indian applicants to get admission to top medical universities in Ukraine. Applicants need to follow an easy admission procedure to get direct admission. We have listed below the MBBS in Ukraine eligibility criteria has been discussed below:
- The minimum age criteria for the candidate is 17 years at the time of admission.
- The aspiring candidates need to qualify the intermediate with 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from the recognized board.
- Qualify for the NEET exam to complete the admission procedure.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible to get admission at top universities of Ukraine. They can register themselves online and fill the application form. Check all the below documents required in the admission process,
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- NEET scorecard
- Original passport
- Passport size photograph
- HIV report
- COVID-19 report
These are the important documents which are needed to be submitted at the time of admission. It has many prestigious universities where numerous students want to get admission each year. The university in Ukraine has the best accommodation facility with a separate hostel for boys and girls. It has a fully furnished room with wifi, medical, security, and many other facilities offered to the students. Applicants who came from India will get Indian food at the mess.
NMC Approved Medical Universities in Ukraine
There are lots of NMC Approved Medical Universities in Ukraine in which applicants can apply to pursue a world-class medical education. Students get the world’s best medical faculty which provides good clinical education to them. Applicants get hostel facilities, quality medical education, the best security, sports facility, and a lot more. We have mentioned below some popular universities in Ukraine to study MBBS in Abroad.
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University OF UAFM Ukraine
- O. O Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
Top MCI/NMC Approved Medical Colleges Ranking in Ukraine
|Universities||Country Ranking (by 4ICU)|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||2nd|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||11th|
|Ternopil Medical University||15th|
|Uzhhorod National University||16th|
|O. O Bogomolets National Medical University.||23rd|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||27th|
|Lviv National Medical University||31st|
|Poltava State Medical University||51st|
|Vinnytsia National Medical University||64th|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||122nd|
|Lugansk State Medical University||166th|
|Kharkiv International Medical University||Top 10 Private Medical University in Ukraine|
|KYIV Medical University of UAFM||Top 10 Private Medical University in Ukraine|
Bukovinian State Medical University
Located at Chernivtsi, the Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the top higher educational institutions in Ukraine. BSMU was founded in 1944 to provide quality medical education to aspirants. That’s why it’s considered to be one of the best MBBS colleges in abroad.
Today, we shall highlight the root causes of this fame and popularity. This Ukraine medical college stands out from all the others in Ukraine and in the world.
- One can gauge the superior quality of this university by looking at its recognitions and accreditations. The Bukovinian State Medical University has been included in the general register of the W.H.O.
- BSMU is a member of the “Grand Charter of Universities” and “Association of Universities in the Carpathian Region”.
- It is the first Ukraine medical college to be a full member of the “European University Association”
All these accolades have allowed the Bukovinian State Medical University to be a part of and understand the latest European medical practices. Apart from this, other perks of the university include: –
Key points of Entrance Examination
- There is no requirement to take any entrance examinations or any English proficiency tests like IELTS/TOEFL for admission to MBBS colleges in abroad. Applicants, just need to complete the academic qualification and qualify for the NEET Exam.
- The Bukovinian State Medical University fees is around 23-24 lakh INR for Indian students. The fee structure includes the tuition fee, accommodation, and other charges for the entire program. This university does not charge any donations/capitation fees over and above the fees.
- This Ukraine medical college has a legacy that’s recognizable enough that its degree is recognized worldwide. It’s a great opportunity to study medical education from here and take the advantage of lots of opportunities.
International students need not worry about the language barrier as this is one of those MBBS colleges in abroad that employ an English medium of language. This university is a great choice for medical aspirants worldwide. This Ukraine medical college blends quality with affordability.
Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel
Let’s talk about the Bukovinian state medical university hostel, the university offers hostel accommodation to students. Applicants need to pay less cost for all the facilities available at the hostel. The hostel has a canteen facility for students and cooks Indian food for Indian applicants. Check the facilities listed below which are provided by the university for applicants.
- Good atmosphere for students.
- Vast infrastructure with modern facilities.
- Aspirants need to pay a low costs for the room.
- 24*7 CCTV Surveillance securities.
- Provide lots of amenities to students in each room.
- Most of the canteens serve Indian food.