The antivirus is a key component of your computer’s functionality and well-being. You could be in serious trouble if you don’t have an antivirus installed on your computer. McAfee is a top-rated antivirus program. However, there are always issues with the system. The McAfee live time scanning keeps turning offis an example.
This article will help you solve this problem. mcafee scan not responding This instructional guide will help you solve the “McAfee Real-Time Scanning won’t Turn on ” and “McAfee issues.
Why McAfee Real-Time Scanning Keeps Turning Off
This is one of the errors in the McAfee anti-virus software you can fix yourself. This article is a guideline that will only help you. The truth is, you will not be able to understand why this error is occurring. You will end up with unintended consequences and damage to your computer. It is, therefore, crucial to be fully informed about why the McAfee live time scanning keeps ending. This will allow you to avoid many errors that could hinder your productivity.
This error can occur for many reasons, but the most common is due to a faulty configuration. McAfee’s McAfee feature helps to scan the system you protect with this software. If the configuration of this feature is incorrect for the system you use it for, then the problem will be serious. This will make your system vulnerable and cause you problems.
- You might have a problem with your computer system, and the McAfee live-time scanning keeps causing it to turn off. In such cases, your computer will have the best solutions.
- It could be the configuration of other software in your system that is causing the problem instead of McAfee antivirus. If that is the case, you may also encounter this error that compromises your computer security program. The identification of the error, in this case, will be much more difficult.
Let’s now get into the details.
The McAfee Real-Time Scanning Keeps Leaving Problem
This section contains all the solutions you need to fix the McAfee live-time scanning that keeps shutting off issues. These are the methods you’ll need
Use The “oas-disabled-fix.cmd” Utility
Although this is a technical process, it is still very easy. Here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the official site of the product to download the utility and then save it.
- Double-click the oas_disabled.cmd button to open the dropdown menu.
- To run it on your device, click on the Run option.
Use the McAfee virtual technician
McAfee Virtual Technician can be used to solve this problem. It has all the features you need to solve most problems while using the software. This includes the McAfeereal time scanning that keeps turning off the issue.
Go to the official website, and search for the McAfee Virtual Technique. Once you have found it, click it to begin the downloading process. Wait for it to finish.
After downloading is complete, you can then install the file and use it to fix the problem. To fix the problem, all the steps will be displayed on the screen.
Use the Security Center
If McAfee’s real-time scanning does not work, please contact the Security Center. This will enable you to activate this operational feature.
- Open the Verizon internet Security that you will receive from McAfee.
- Look for the Navigation button from there and click on it.
- Look for Real-Time Scanning in the list and Click on it.
- Next, click on the Turn On button.
- Return to the Security Center homepage and ensure that Real-Time Scanning is enabled.
- Close the Security Center by clicking on Close button.
These are the steps you need to take to correct this error.