Dental implant surgery has become one of the go-to procedures to replace missing teeth. It possesses many advantages and many disadvantages (especially for those whose mouth is effective against the products like titanium). Charak Hospital is one of the advancing hospitals that has set its goals along with the changing technology. It provides you with a safe and secure environment for medical and surgical procedures. It is one of the relishing hospitals in the city that has attained a higher ranking in the healthcare sector. The staff of the hospital treats you with quality services and lets you have peace of mind.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Dental implants have become one of the recommended procedures. It helps to replace the missing teeth due to accidents, disease, or decay. Dental implants are one of the most reliable procedures that possess a success rate of around 95%. Dental implants offer the advantages that other procedures often miss. These advantages are:
- Appearance: these implants look like natural teeth
- Speech: these implants don’t interfere with your speech capability. So, there is no worry of getting a slip of denture.
- Comfort: these implants are stable. It doesn’t involve any kind of chafing or discomfort like what happens in other kinds of dentures.
- Oral health: implants don’t require any modification. It stops bone deterioration and stimulates healthy bone and tissue growth. Thus, there is no need for modification surrounding the teeth as done in the case of bridging.
If you are supposed to get dental implants, you can consider consulting the doctors of Charak Hospital Lucknow. The doctors of the Charak Hospital Lucknow provide you best possible results when it comes to your dental treatment. You can choose dental implants over bridging and simple dentures.
Who can have dental implants?
Dental implants are one of the safest procedures that have a success rate of up to 95%. It is applicable for people over the age of 50. It can help you possess oral health and a mouth that is free from any kind of plague. However, few conditions can prevent the immediate use of implants. These situations are:
- Presence of any kind of periodontal disease.
- Lack of adequate healthy bone and tissue to hold the implant.
- Pre-existing chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes may prevent blood flow.
- It is necessary to take care of these situations. But, these situations do not necessarily rule out your qualification for a dental implant.
- If you have any particular gum disease, you can consult your dentist. Your dentist may advise you of periodontal treatment to restore the healthy tissues.
- Your dentists may help you in fixing the bone tissues. Inadequate bone tissues can be built up with bone tissue graft. These possess higher success rates of implants.
- In case you have any pre-existing disease, your dentist may also suggest a kind of treatment for oral health.
How safe is a dental implant procedure?
- A dental implant is one of the most successful surgeries for oral health. It should be performed by a quality dentist. Here are simple and expected points that may help you with the safest dental implants:
- The initial step is to have a thorough exam. There are many technologies out there that can help you understand better. Individualize your needs. Consider if it is the only procedure to follow.
- Your implant surgery may utilize a fake tooth to be a substitute against the gap. You can take the help of a local anesthetic to keep yourself comfortable with the procedure.
- This implant is done to health the bone tissues. This may take a few months to complete or heal with time.
- Once the implant is done, your dentist may use a small connector to keep the implant attached.
- Your dentist may take the im[presison of your teeth. This may help you with the customization of the crown to replace the existing teeth. Crown customization may take time. But, according to the procedure, it should perfectly fit with natural teeth.
- Once the procedure of crown, bridging, or denture is complete, you are ready to have the proper use of your new teeth.
Credihealth is an associate partner of Charak Hospital Lucknow. The platform gives you services like ordering medicines, tele or online consultation with certified doctors, early booking of appointments, etc. for any kind of help, you can connect with the executive of Credihealth. You can give a missed call @ 8010-994-994 or write an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org