Home decor has always been in trend, and it will always be. As the wise say, change is the only constant, the change in home decor will be in the designs of the home decor products and the ways they are incorporated with colour pallets. Everyone loves decorating their homes in the best possible way. While some people take help from interior designers, some look out for ideas over the internet, and some take inspiration from different design and home decor pieces they came across at different places.
We have come across a lot of queries regarding home decor, and most of them want some budget-friendly, quick, and easy ideas. People today are also influenced by social media influencers, and they get a little out of their budget to get their hands on expensive home decor items. That’s a problem that needs to be addressed. Through the help of interior design masters, we have created a list of home decor items and the ways you can use them to make your look better.
As the Indian festival is just around the corner, the home decor items that we are about to mention can be picked and presented as Karva Chauth gifts to the wife by a husband as ladies love decorating their home. The ways of decorating can be used to provide your home with a revamped look to welcome the auspiciousness of the Diwali festival.
- The special thing about brass home decor items is that they can be used in any type of themed decor. Whether the theme of the décor is vintage, modern, minimalist or traditional, let us know how the house can be decorated with brass home decor items.
- A big bell made of brass at the entrance of the house gives a very beautiful and welcoming look.
- These days, the trend of installing pendant lights in the dining area has increased, so pendant lights made of brass look very beautiful.
- There are many small and big figures made of brass, which are easy to handle and clean. These things can be kept not only in the living room but also in the bedroom and guest room.
- Brass accessories can also be used in the temple, in which puja thali, long diya stand, and brass lattice partitions look very beautiful.
- If something is made using brass with wood, it gives a very sophisticated look. Wooden and brass furniture play an important role in giving a classy and vintage look to the living room.
- Brass can also be used for mirror love or fancy vases. If you want, you can install a brass metal sink in the bathroom of your home, or if you want, brass can also be used while carving on the wall.
- Brass chapati box, spice box and knife; the knife is also available for the kitchen. These kitchen items with beautiful motifs are not only handy but can also surprise the guests visiting home. You can also get brass hangers to hang towels in the kitchen. It can also be installed in the bathroom.
- Items used by children are also available in brass. This includes things like a pen stand, pen. Keeping these brass things on the study table, children gives a beautiful look.
- Using brass in home decor does not mean that excessive brass is used. The house looks over-decorated if shining brass is used. It would be better to use only a few brass pieces to add glamour to your home.
- Designer Brass Pooja Thali can be amongst the best choices as Karwa Chauth gifts, and the Thali can be used to decorate a wall after the occasion’s celebrations.
- Moving ahead of Brass items, indoor plants make for the best items to give your home a new look within budget. And bringing indoor plants to your home is a healthy investment too.
- Cushions are for comfort, but if you do it well, cushions can be amongst the top highlights of your home decor. Floral cushion covers are in trend these days as they provide a colourful and tropical touch.
- A unique and top-quality doormat is something that you should not miss.