Chronic kidney disease is treated by identifying and treating the underlying cause, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney stones, and so on.
Thankfully, you can choose the best ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure and other associated issues.
- To reduce potassium levels in the blood and restore blood calcium levels, medications will be recommended.
- Medications to treat anemia
- A low protein diet to minimize waste products in the blood
- Medications to lower cholesterol
The popular kidney issues that are happening among people include:
- Renal or kidney dialysis– It’s a life-support system that filters hazardous wastes and fluids from your blood using a particular machine.
- Renal or kidney transplant– A procedure in which a non-functioning kidney is removed from the body and replaced with a healthy kidney from a matching donor.
Chronic kidney disease, also known in Ayurveda as mutravikara upadrava/prameha upadrava (urinary tract pathology), is mostly treated by:
- Vata dosha vitiation is the most common cause of this disease. The best treatment for Vata diseases is Basti karma.
- Enema therapy (Basti Karma) – Specifically, Uttara Basti (Medicated enema administered through the urinary tract) can remove toxins from the body and provide a full detox. This aids in the removal of vitiated or aggravated doshas that may have contributed to kidney issues.
Choose a combination of a nutritious diet (ahar) and lifestyle changes if you’re looking for the best ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure (vihar).
Diet Recommendations (AAHAR)
- Purana Shali (Old rice), Kushmanda (White gourd), Patola (pointed gourd), Talaphala (Toddy’s palm), Urvaru (Cucumber), Khajura, and other Puranas may be beneficial.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid foods that lead to indigestion
- Avoid the following in your diet:
- Excess salt
- Astringent foods
- Meat – especially seafood
- Heavy foods
LIFESTYLE CHANGES (VIHAR)
- Avoid performing too much exercise.
- Avoid overwhelming urges to urinate, etc.
Although it may appear to be a difficult war to fight, you must be patient and make specific lifestyle and dietary modifications.
The Bottom Line
So, that’s a sum-up to the best Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure!
Looking for the best Ayurvedic treatment for your kidney? If so, your search ends here!
Om Pharma Ayur is a prominent healthcare platform that effectively employs Ayurvedic methodology and tools by combining knowledge, skills, and experience to give time-tested remedies for a variety of conditions.
To know more, visit https://ompharmaayur.com/ and make a lucrative investment today!