Are you having a goal of becoming a Doctor from top medical Universities in Abroad? Then choose Kazakhstan to pursue MBBS from abroad. Apply for admission to the top medical universities in the country. There are many reasons to select the country for MBBS study.
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is a better chance to grow your career in medical education. There are so many students all around the world who wish to become a doctor. So, it’s a better opportunity for applicants to select the medical universities in the country and apply for admission there.
Firstly, Students get good medical education at the top NMC Approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan to study MBBS. Secondly, all the universities have world-class medical teachers to provide quality medical education. At last but not least, the Kazakhstan Medical College Fees is low which is easily manageable by the applicants.
Moreover, the climatic conditions in Kazakhstan are favorable for students. Applicants can all the facilities in the university campus like a hostel, a canteen, quality food, etc. High ratings, world-class medical education, good reviews, etc. are just some reasons out of many to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. NMC and WHO Approved Universities
Popular medical universities in Kazakhstan have got approval from NMC & WHO to offer medical education.
2. Similar Course Duration like India
The MBBS program course duration in the country is almost similar to India. It will take a total of 5 years to complete medical education in Kazakhstan.
3. No Extra Capitation for Admission
There is no requirement for extra donations for admission. As a result, so many students apply here every year to study medical education.
4. Safe & Secure Environment
Students who apply for studying the MBBS program from top medical universities get a safe & secure environment there.
5. Hassle-free admission process
Applicants need to follow an easy admission process to get admission to medical universities in the country.
Top 7 NMC Approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
1. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Kazakhstan
• Qualified medical available here.
• Well-maintained infrastructure with modern facilities.
• Follows world-class education system.
• University is Safe & secure to pursue medical education in Kazakhstan.
|Average Fees||18L – 18.5L|
2. Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
• Popular higher medical institution.
• Certified by the MESRK.
• Approved by NMC,WHO, etc.
• University has Link with higher medical institution in Russia.
|Average Fees||16L – 17L|
3. Karaganda State Medical University
• One of the best universities in Kazakhstan to study MBBS.
• Provide medical education in various fields like Medicine, Nursing, etc.
• Approved with NMC and WHO.
• “THREE Stars” status Award in “QS Stars” rating
|Average Fees||20L – 21L|
4. Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan
• Top Ranked medical university in Kazakhstan.
• Over 55,000 articles are available in KazNU History Museum.
• 11,000+ international medical students studying here.
• University is well known for its standard training and clinical medical education.
|Average Fees||18L – 19L|
5. Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan
• Over 20,000 students studying here.
• The University campus is widely famous with name “KazGUgrad”.
• It has approx. 40 scientific research laboratories.
• 100+ medical professionals are available.
|Average Fees||19L – 20L|
6. Semey State Medical University
• Largest Medical University in Kazakhstan.
• Owns a Hospital to provide the best practical knowledge for it’s students.
• Reputed medical college for Indian students.
• NMC Approved Medical University
|Average Fees||16L – 16.5L|
7. Astana Medical University Kazakhstan
• It’s a Dynamic Developing medical university in the country.
• Especially Offer higher medical education to Indian applicants.
• Approved by NMC and WHO.
• One of the top ranked medical universities in Kazakhstan.
|Average Fees||16L – 17L|
Kazakh National Medical University
Founded in the year 1805, the Kazakh National Medical University is the oldest medical university in the country. It is the top medical institute in Kazakhstan and is known for its best medical education. The University has many leading medical professors who have good experience in the same field.
Students can easily apply for admission here and study the low-cost MBBS program. The average cost of the MBBS program is between Rs. 18L – 19L. To get a seat at the university applicants need to meet the below eligibility criteria.
|Age Limit||The candidate should be 17 years old at the time of admission or end of the year|
|NEET Qualification||NEET is compulsory to pass. It was made mandatory by the Medical Council of India in the year 2018.|