Men and women across the globe are equally affected by hair loss issues such as pattern baldness (or androgenetic alopecia). The incidence of this distressing problem among both genders increases with their age. Hair thinning or balding makes them feel embarrassed and more conscious about their looks. Everyone desires to have tresses on the scalp and achieve a long-lasting youthful appearance! This is why people suffering from hair loss are willing to do anything to fix it.
Most people try and test medical hair restoration methods or non-surgical modalities to halt the progression of their hair loss but these may fail to offer them good hair re-growth. These methods may work for some types of hair loss but not all. Nevertheless, the cosmetic industry has been updated with Hair transplant surgery which is the only solution to restore hair loss in case of pattern baldness. This is the best gift that any person having established and well-defined bald patches or spots in the frontal region of their scalp with healthy, thick hair on the back or sides of the head can give to themselves. Hair transplantation is a worthy investment for those who wish to permanently restore their hair as well as their confidence and youthfulness.
In this blog, get an overview of hair transplantation, the ideal candidates, and a closer look at the reasons why people opt for Hair Transplant Surgery in Jaipur at AK Aesthetics, top plastic surgery clinic in India. At the clinic the famous hair transplant surgeon in India, Dr. Akangsha Sharma performs this surgery and helps people to overcome baldness.
What is hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique to mimic the natural hair growth pattern in the areas of hair loss. It involves the transfer of healthy hair follicles from the back or side of the head called the donor sites to the areas of hair thinning or balding called the recipient sites. The removal of hair follicles can take place by either of the two techniques: Follicular Unit transplantation or strip method and Follicular Unit Extraction.
Who can elect for hair transplant surgery?
- Men or women suffering from androgenetic alopecia or hair thinning.
- Anyone who lost some hair due to scalp injury or burn.
- Individual who has healthy donor sites and no widespread pattern of hair loss covering the scalp, excessive hair shedding, or much-broken hair.
- Anyone aged above 25 years with a predictable pattern of hair loss and whose hair loss is not because of medications or chemotherapy.
- A person who does not have active scalp infection or keloid scars resulting from a surgery or an injury.
- A patient with realistic expectations and a history of compliance with the use of medications for the treatment of hair loss.
- Light-skinned person preferably has light-colored hair (i.e. red or blonde).
Why do people require hair transplantation in Jaipur?
- Hair transplantation provides impressive natural-looking results. It is the right choice for those who are looking for a permanent way to restore their head full of hair. Hair transplants can help them combat their woes of aging.
- With a hair transplant, no one would suffer from insecurity and fear. They would stop covering or concealing their baldness or thinning hair and would not mind seeing their reflection in the mirror. Hair transplantation can help them regain their confidence and boost their self-esteem.
- Hair transplantation is not a costly affair meant only for elite people. It is a popular hair restoration method even among ordinary people. Due to the advancements in hair transplantation techniques, this method is increasingly becoming cost-effective.
- FUT and FUE are painless hair transplantation techniques are performed at AK Aesthetics by Dr. Akangsha Sharma, hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur and it yields permanent results.
- Hair transplant surgery does not harm human health. Anyone can switch from bald to bold without having any side effects if they follow professional instructions and medications properly.
- The new hair needs low-maintenance hair care. As the transplanted hair grows naturally, there is no need for any special products including shampoos or serums to maintain hair thickness.
- Hair transplantation is highly effective and the patients are unlikely to experience balding again.
For more information about Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur consult Dr. Akangsha Sharma today!